If you need to update the values of various custom fields through a CSV upload, you can use the 'Upload CSV' option under the 'Edit Fields' option.
- Navigate to the 'Assets' page.
- Select atleast one asset and click on 'Edit Fields'.
- Select the 'Upload CSV' option.
- Download the sample csv file. This file will contain the custom fields which you have defined as headers.
- Enter the IDs of the assets and enter the values against those assets that you need to update.
- Upload the CSV file.
- Now map the custom fields against the columns in the CSV file and click on 'Save'.
NOTE: The 'id' option will be available by default but it should not be mapped to any custom fields
- The value of the custom fields for the provided Asset IDs will be updated.