In order to sync assets from Nessus, a nessus credential manager configuration is required. More about how to create a nessus credential manager configuration here.
- Once you have configured your nessus credentials, navigate to 'Asset Inventory' category under 'Connectors' and click on 'Nessus Asset Inventory'.
- You will be prompted to enter your configuration details.
- Enter a 'Configuration Name', select your 'Nessus Credential' and click on next.
- Now all the scans which have been run in your nessus instance will be listed.
- Select a scan and all the hosts included in that scan will be onboarded as assets on strobes when the assets are synced.
- Click on 'Submit' and the configuration will be created for you.
- Click on 'Sync Now' and all the hosts in the selected scan will be onboarded as assets on Strobes.