The following sections are present under engagement summary:
- Summary - Under this section you can find a summary of the engagement. A user who has access to the engagement in question will be able to add/update the summary. This field is intended for one of the user's to enter a summary about the engagement.
- Scope - This section displays what are all the assets which are a part of the scope along with the status of the assessments, the start date, the end date, the number of hours spent on each assessment and the team members.
- Overview - This section displays the breakdown of the vulnerabilities severity wise and state wise.
The displayed severities are the following:
The displayed states are the following:
- OWASP classification - This section displays the breakdown of vulnerabilities reported in an engagement which belong to different categories of OWASP and also the breakdown of how many vulnerabilities are open and closed.
- Vulnerability Details - This sections displays the list of all the vulnerabilities reported in an engagement.
Downloading Engagement Summary
- Navigate to the 'Engagements' page and click on 'View Summary'.
- Now click on 'Download'. The engagement summary report will get generated for you.
- If you also need to include the log hours in the engagement summary report, then select the option to 'include logged hours to the report'.
- Navigate to the 'Reports' tab under that engagement and you will find the generated reports.
- Click on 'Download' to download the summary report.