This article explains how you can sync assets and vulnerabilities from your Veracode dashboard to Strobes. In order to sync assets and vulnerabilities, you will have to configure Veracode credentials first. More about how to configure Veracode credentials here.
Usage Flow Instructions
- Once you have configured your Veracode credentials, navigate to 'Dynamic Application Scanners' under 'Connectors' and click on 'Veracode DAST'.
- You will be prompted to enter your configuration details.
- Enter a 'Configuration Name', select your 'Veracode Credential'.
- Select a 'Baseline' to log the vulnerabilities and click on 'Next'.
- Select the 'Agent' as 'Strobes Default Agent' and select the frequency at which you need to sync the data.
- Now select any Tracking & Notification tool configurations if needed and click on Submit.
- A configuration has now been created for you.
- Click on 'Sync Now' to sync your assets and vulnerabilities.