This article explains how you can sync assets and vulnerabilities from your Burp Suite Enterprise dashboard to Strobes. In order to sync assets and vulnerabilities, you will have to configure Burp Suite Enterprise credentials first. More about how to configure Burp Suite Enterprise credentials here.
Usage Flow Instructions
- Once you have configured your Burp Suite Enterprise credentials, navigate to 'Dynamic Application Scanners' under 'Connectors' and click on 'Burp Suite Enterprise'.
- You will be prompted to enter your configuration details.
- Enter a 'Configuration Name', select your 'Burp Suite Enterprise Credential'.
- Select a 'Baseline' to log the vulnerabilities and click on 'Next'.
- Select the 'Agent' as 'Strobes Default Agent' and select the frequency at which you need to sync the data.
- Now select any Tracking & Notification tool configurations if needed and click on Submit.
- A configuration has now been created for you.
- Click on 'Sync Now' to sync your assets and vulnerabilities.