The 'Owner' of an organization can enable SAML Authentication. The following are the steps to enable SAML authentication:
- Navigate to 'Authentication Settings' under 'Settings'.
- Click on 'Update SAML Configuration'.
- The 'SAML ACS URL' and 'SAML Metadata URL' for your organization will be generated by Strobes.
- Now you need to add your SAML IDP metadata file.
- Click on Submit and SAML Authentication will be enabled for your Organization.
Generating a SAML IDP metadata file.
- Log in to your Okta organization as an administrator.
- Select the application that you want to configure SSO for.
- Click on 'Addons' and select 'SAML2'.
- Under 'Usage' you will find the IDP Provider Metadata dowload link.
- Click on that link and the metadata file will get downloaded for you.