This article explains how you can sync assets and vulnerabilities from your Tanium instance to Strobes. In order to sync assets and vulnerabilities, you will have to configure Tanium credentials first. More about how to configure Tanium credentials here.
Usage Flow Instructions
- Once you have configured your Tanium credentials, navigate to 'Infrastructure Scanners' under 'Connectors' and click on 'Tanium'
- You will be prompted to enter your configuration details.
- Enter a 'Configuration Name', select your 'Tanium Credential' and click on 'Next'.
- Select the 'Agent' as 'Strobes Default Agent' and select the frequency at which you need to sync the data.
- Now select any Tracking & Notification tool configurations if needed and click on Submit.
- A configuration has now been created for you.
- Click on 'Sync Now' to sync your assets and vulnerabilities.
Article is closed for comments.