Reporting a vulnerability manually is a fairly easy process.
- First, visit the Vulnerability Management page and click on the New vulnerability button.
- Now select your affected asset either from the assets list or from the engagement list.
- Search and select the relevant CWE IDs
- Set the vulnerability severity
- Depending on the selected Asset Type, relevant fields will be popped here. Provide the necessary details about the vulnerability.
- You can even upload attachments such as images, videos, documents, or files as proof of concepts and hit the Finish button.
- You have logged the vulnerability successfully.