In order to do vulnerability management, you must onboard your organization's assets onto the Strobes platform. Now, there are 3 ways of onboarding assets:
- You can add assets manually
- You can import the assets in bulk using a CSV file
- You can use the Asset Inventory connectors to onboard assets from other tools onto the Strobes platform in one go.
A support article has been provided on each method. Please refer to the Resources section for the same.
- How to add assets manually?
- About Asset Inventory connectors
- Import assets in bulk using CSV
- Import assets from AWS environment
- Import assets from Nessus or Nexpose