The following are the steps that need to be followed in order to create an engagement.
- Navigate to ‘Engagements’.
- Click on ‘New Engagement’.
- Enter the ‘Engagement Name’, ’Scheduled Date’ and the ‘Delivery Date’. You can also add any attachments if needed. Click on ’Next’.
- You will now be presented with the option to select the services for which you want to create an engagement. You can select more than one service. You can select from the following categories:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
- Threat Simulation
- Select the services for which you want to create an engagement and click on ‘Next’.
- Now you will be presented with the option to define the 'Scope' for your engagement. In order to define the scope you will have to select the existing assets or add assets. While selecting assets you will also have the option to select from the views which you have created.
- Once you have selected the assets, you will also have the option to ‘Add Instructions’ . You can provide information like test accounts or VPN details.
- In the final step, you will need to accept the terms and conditions. Once you have accepted, click on ‘Submit’ and the engagement will be created for you.
Note: Every asset that you add will be considered as an assessment. For example, if you have added 10 assets in your scope then the engagement will contain 10 assessments.