Email alerts are a handy way to receive alerts for various events that take place within the Strobes platform. The alert type can be configured from Email Alerts under the 'Settings' page. The different types of alerts which you can set are as follows:
- On Invitation
- On Vulnerability Submission
- On State Change
- On Severity Change
- On Vulnerability Assignment
- On Comment
- Weekly Insights
- Due Date Violation
Each of the alerts have been explained in the following section.
On Invitation : You will receive an email every time a new user has been invited to your organization within the Strobes platform.
On Vulnerability Submission : You will receive an email every time a new vulnerability has been submitted to one of your assets within the Strobes platform.
On State Change : You will receive an email every time the state of a vulnerability has been changed. More about states here.
On Severity Change : You will receive an email every time the severity of a vulnerability has been changed.
On Vulnerability Assignment : You will receive an email when a vulnerability gets assigned to one of the team members.
On Comment : You will receive an email when a comment gets posted for a vulnerability within the Strobes platform.
Weekly Insights : You will receive an email every week, which contains the following details
- The start date and end date for which the insights are being provided.
- The Strobes risk score for your assets.
- The vulnerability stats which include the number of vulnerabilities reported across your assets during the week, out of which how many are active/resolved, how many exploits are available for vulnerabilities that exist against your assets and if patches are available for those exploits which looks like the following.
Due Date Violation : You will receive an email if the SLA policy which you have set has been violated for one or more vulnerabilities. More about how to configure your SLA policy here.
It has to be noted that Email Alerts can only be setup by individual users. A manager or an owner of an organization cannot setup alerts on behalf of their team members.
Article is closed for comments.