The 'Owner' of an organization can enable SAML Authentication. The following are the steps to enable SAML authentication:
1) Navigate to 'Authentication Settings' under 'Settings'.
2) Click on 'Update SAML Configuration'.
3) The 'SAML ACS URL' and 'SAML Metadata URL' for your organization will be generated by Strobes.
4) Now you need to add your SAML IDP metadata file. More about how to obtain the file for Google workspace here.
5) Click on Submit and SAML Authentication will be enabled for your organization.