This article explains how to configure your git credentials within the Strobes platform.
- Navigate to 'Settings' and click on 'Credential Manager'
- Click on 'Add Credential'.
- Now select your connector as 'Git Manager'.
- Enter a 'Name' for your configuration and your 'Git Username and Password'. If you have '2FA' enabled for your Github account, then you will have to use your 'Personal Access Token' instead of your password. More about how to generate a personal access token here.
- Click on 'Save' and your credentials will be saved which can later be used with several connectors within Strobes.