Skip to main content
Configuring Snyk Credentials Using Credential Manager
This article explains how to configure Snyk credentials within the Strobes platform
- Navigate to 'Settings' and click on 'Credential Manager'.
- Click on 'Add Credential'.
- Now select your connector as 'Snyk'.
- Enter the 'Name' for your configuration and enter your 'Snyk API Key'. More about how to obtain the API Key here.
- Click on 'Save' and your Snyk credentials will get saved.
Questions about the product and its features
Instructions related to product usage, integrations and more
Join discussions with other users
Submit a request
Contact us through a specially prepared form
first time setup, running a scan, exporting reports