This article explains how you can sync assets and vulnerabilities from your Snyk dashboard to Strobes. In order to sync assets and vulnerabilities, you will have to configure snyk credentials first. More about how to configure snyk credentials here.
Usage Flow Instructions
- Once you have configured your snyk credentials, navigate to 'Static Security Scanners' under 'Connectors' and click on 'Snyk Connector'.
- You will be prompted to enter your configuration details.
- Enter a 'Configuration Name', select your 'Snyk Credential' and select Agent as Strobes Default Agent.
- Select a 'Baseline' to log the vulnerabilities and click on 'Next'.
- Now select the organization which you want to sync onto Strobes. These are the organizations which you have created within your snyk account.
- Select the frequency of syncing the assets and vulnerabilities and click on 'Next'.
- Select any Tracking & Notification tool configurations if needed and click on Submit.
- The configuration is now created for you.
- Now click on 'Sync Now' to sync all the assets and vulnerabilities between Snyk and Strobes.
Article is closed for comments.