This article explains how to configure Bitbucket Credentials within the Strobes platform.
In order to grant access to your Bitbucket workspace you will have to create an 'OAuth consumer' under 'Settings' from the workspace which you have selected.
Usage Flow Instructions
- Navigate to 'Credential Manager' under 'Settings' in the Strobes dashboard.
- Click on 'Add Credential' and select the connector as 'Bitbucket'. A 'Redirect URL' will be generated for you.
- Now login into your Bitbucket account and select the workspace which you want to connect with Strobes.
- Click on 'Settings' and click on 'OAuth consumers'.
- Click on 'Add Consumer' and you will be prompted to enter the details regarding the consumer.
- Enter the 'Name' and in the 'Callback URL' enter the 'Redirect URL' which is generated in 'Step 2', provide 'Read' access to projects and click on 'Save'.
- A consumer will now be created for you and under that you will find your 'Key' and 'Secret'.
- Add they value of 'Key' in the 'Client ID' field and 'Secret' in the 'Client Secret' field on the Strobes platform and click on 'Save'.
- You will now be prompted to grant access to your Bitbucket workspace.
- Click on 'Grant access'.
- Your Bitbucket credentials have been successfully configured.